In this article, I will put you through on requirements and All you need to know about Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020.
The Nigeria immigration service recruitment 2020 is a recruitment that takes place on www.nisrecruitment.name.ng the official site of Nigeria Immigration Service.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Requirements 2020:
- Are you really a Nigerian because you’ll have to be a citizen by birth or descent.
- Secondly, your age have to be from 18 years to 35 years of age;
- And for the height you must not be below 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- And again, you’ll have a full expanded chest measurement that is not below 0.87 metres;
- Again are you really certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Very important, you don’t need to be suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- There should be no trace or any form of financial embarrassment;
- You’ve to be of good character and must not have any criminal case.
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects;
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”):
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII):
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII).
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE /OND from a recognised institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA”’):
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
- (1). Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” botton shown below. The Nigeria immigration shortlistment portal latest before the application closing date.
Read the Qualification Criteria.
- (3). Enter your 10 digits valid e-Voucher PIN as in the to confirm.
- (4). Register your new account with a valid and functional email account.
- (5). A verification link would be sent to your email/phone number.
- (6). Login to your email/sms and click on the verification link.
- (6a). After activating your account, login and complete your profile and application form.
- (7). Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biography as in your curriculum vitae).
- (8). Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
- (9). Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
- (10). Ensure to print out your Photocard on this portal once application get approval.
- (11). Watch Out For The Official Shortlist, Ensure to login to track your application status on this portal.