Registration Process For OOU 2017 Admission Screening
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2016 UTME/DE and scored 200 and above are hereby informed to log on to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife admission screening portal eportal.oauife.edu.ng for their admission screening.
How To Register For OOU 2017 Admission Screening
Log on to University Portal and click on 2016 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS using their JAMB Registration Numbers to download Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and use it to pay for Eportal Access Charge on Remita platform which accepts cash payment via bank or master card.
Registration Process For OOU 2017 Admission Screening: ELIGIBILITY
Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening. Only awaiting result candidates who applied within the specified period will be allowed to upload their results when they are released.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the EPORTAL after payment has been confirmed by Remita on the EPORTAL:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload SSCE result (WAEC or NECO)
- Scan copy of certificate/online WAEC or NECO result (Statement of result from schools not allowed)
- Upload passport (if not available)
- Print Admission Screening Report
Registration Process For OOU 2017 Admission Screening: APPLICATION DEADLINE
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State has extended the Post-UTME Screening Registration exercise till 11th of August, 2017
- This exercise does not require the physical presence of candidates on OAU campus.
- Candidates are required to bring copies of the Admission Screening Report on resumption if admitted.