FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – In addition to the ongoing recruitment into the Federal Civil Service, the Federal Government has approved recruitment into the Federal Fire Service for full time appointments.
This was contained in a post on the official website of the Federal Fire Service. According to the statement, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
The statement also revealed that applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six weeks from the date of the publication.
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – Available Positions:
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]
Interested applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
Interested applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
Interested applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
Interested applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, [CONPASS 06]
Interested applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Interested Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Interested applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018 – HOW TO APPLY
- All applications must be online. Suitable and qualified candidates are expected to log into the website cdfipb.careers or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website cdfipb.careers, fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents) are to log into fedfire.gov.ng to fill and submit their applications.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2018- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications must be submitted online on before 29th June, 2018.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth and must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospital. Applicants must not also be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences; Applicants must not be financially embarrassed;
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years and must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female in height. Chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men;
- Computer Literacy will be of added advantage.
Candidates are to beware of fraudsters as the application is totally free.
naijmobile.com wishes all applicants best of luck.