FRSC RECRUITMENT 2018 – In its continuous effort to reduce unemployment and increase personnel for security agencies in Nigeria, the Federal Government of Nigeria has approved a nationwide recruitment exercise for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
This was made known to the general public on Monday by the FRSC Public Relations Officer, Bisi Kazeem.
In an advertisement published in major Dailies and signed by the Deputy Corps Marshal (Admin and Human Resources), below are the requirements and process for application.
FRSC RECRUITMENT 2018 – FIRST CATEGORY – OFFICE CADRE
Officer cadre (Assistant Route Commander)
Interested candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
FRSC RECRUITMENT 2018 – SECOND CATEGORY- MARSHAL INSPECTORATE CADRE
Marshal Inspector 1
The requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse and Midwife including Anesthetics Nurse, Theatre Nurse, Orthopedic Nurse, Dental Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Accident and Emergency Nurse. They must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
Marshal Inspector II
Interested applicants for this position must possess Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), and must be Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age.
Marshal Inspector III
Interested applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
FRSC RECRUITMENT 2018 – THIRD CATEGORY – ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANT CADRE
Road Marshal Assistant II
Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of five credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. Applicants must not be more than 27 years of age.
Road Marshal Assistant III
For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants must also not be more than 27 years of age.
Artisans and Traders
Artisans and Tradesmen can also apply. However their applications are restricted to the following positions – Mechanics, Photographers, Plumbers, Computer Operators, Driver and Bikers, Tailors, Instrumentalists, Electricians and Carpenters. However, they must possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers license (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
FRSC RECRUITMENT 2018 – OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Interested applicants must be Nigerians by birth and must be single.
- Interested applicants must not be less than 1.68metrews for male and 1.63metres for female. Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest of not less than 0.87metres.
- Interested applicants, must be physically and mentally fit for para-military services, must produce report of medical fitness from any Government Hospital and must be of good character, devoid of financial embarrassment; not have been convicted of any criminal offence
- Computer Literacy and possession of driver’s license is an added advantage for recruitment into any cadre.
- Anyone found to have submitted false documents will be arrested and prosecuted. Double entries will also be disqualified.
- Medical and Allied practitioners must possess valid practicing licenses while Legal Officers must have been called to Bar.
- HND and ND obtained from a University will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted applicants will undergo a test with NDLEA and take a computer-based examination, to be conducted by JAMB.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Suitable and qualified applicants click HERE . shortlisted candidates will be required to come with print out of the form and the acknowledgement slip for screening.
DEADLINE: Application ends on July 2nd, 2018.
Best of luck from all of us at naijmobile.com.