How to register for Npower Recruitment. The Npower recruitment opens tonight here is all you need to know and how to register for Npower Recruitment without problem
N-Power Scheme is a program designed by Federal Govt of Nigeria to reduce unemployment rate of graduates in the country. The monthly stipend is #30,000 for the period of 2 years
The Federal Government promised to employ 500,000 unemployed graduates and 200,000 have been employed nationwide as at December 2016 while the remaining 300,000 will be employed this year.
The portal address is www.portal.npower.gov.ng which will be reopen tonight (13 June 2017) to receive applications.
- You must be a graduate of any Nigeria Tertiary Institution either with NCE Certificate, HND or B.sc Certificate (with NY
- SC Discharged Certificate)You must be a resident of a local govt within a state in Nigeria (with proof)
- You must be between the age of 18 years to 35 years old, any applicants above 35 years old will be disqualified.
- Your BVN Name must correspond with your application name. E.g Adeniyi Michael Abdulmalik on your BVN, you must use the same name to register on N-Power portal.
- Married women should be firm with registration name that tally with BVN Name.
- You must have an Active Email Account
- Upload of CV and Passport Photograph
Note: There will be online assessment for all applicants before been considered, it is necessary you keep getting information to know when the assessment will begin.