INEC ADHOC RECRUITMENT 2019 – The Independent National Electoral Commission plans on deploying about one million ad hoc workers for this 2019 electoral process making the number 300 more than that deployed in 2015.
This was expressed explicitly by the chairman of the commission himself, Mahmud Yakub. He further explained that the increase in ad hoc workers is for the need to make provisions for adequate manpower for the exercise and specifically to take care of peculiar needs for that purpose in some polling units across the Nation. As such, the commission has subscribed to using students among Nigerian Universities, ex-Corp members and Federal staffs.
Mahmud Yakub also stated that adequate training will be provided to the recruits after recruitment so as to get them acquainted with the smart card readers to be deployed for the Polls.
Those that are eligible to apply are :
- Ex-corp members (2015-date)
- The members are implored to come with the photocopy of their discharge certificate.
- The staff of Federal ministries, departments and agencies should come with a photocopy of their appointment letter.
- Students of Federal tertiary institutions in Nigeria, with more than a year to graduate, they should come along with a photocopy of their admission letter And School I.D card.
To register for
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
Registration Area Center (RAC)
Manager Presiding Officer (PO)
Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Click here http://pres.inecnigeria.org/
To register for INEC ADHOC RECRUITMENT 2019, you have to kindly forward your Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this platform, ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal account number.
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
* The recruitment is not gendered specific as it is open to both sexes between the age of 18 and 35 years.
* All applications should be addressed to the Electoral Officer and submitted to the nearest INEC office on or before 14th of January 2019.
*After the election, workers will be paid a wage between #13,000 – #17,000