Report reaching Naijmobile has it that a gas explosion just occurred beside B-Division, Warri few minutes ago.
Read also Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Mall
As at the time of filing this report, the lady who was cooking with the gas together with her husband were said to have been severely burnt by the explosion.
The cause of the explosion was a result of gas explosion.
Although they were quickly rushed to the hospital, the husband died the following day while the wife gave up the ghost few days later. May there soul rest in peace.
Be alert when when using gas, never make phone calls in the kitchen and always keep you nose on alert for any smell.