YouWin 2017 Registration: How to apply and all you need to know
YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia based relaunch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.
YouWin 2017 Registration guideline
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
- Application closes August 30th, 2017
YouWin 2017 Registration process
Log on to http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/
Click on register, fill the form and submit
You will receive a confirmation in your email address
Login to http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/login/index.php to complete New Business Application
After the closing date, you will be notified if you have been selected
Note: Application closes August 30th, 2017.