FUKashere Post-UTME DE 2018 DETAILS – SEE HOW TO APPLY FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
FUKashere Post-UTME registration, cost of application, cut-off mark, deadline, screening dates and other important information has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session.
cut-off mark is 170.
Cost is N2000.
Deadline for registration is July 29th.
Post UTME screening holds August 6th to 17th, 2018. Full Details below!
Post UTME Screening Procedure for the Fukashere Post UTME program
This is to inform all candidates who chose Federal University of Kashere as most preferred (1st Choice) in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 170 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions that online registration for the screening of candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows
- Online Registration for the Post-UTME/DE screening – Mon 23rd to Sun 29th July, 2018
- Physical screening at various Faculties of the University as follows;
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening
- Original and Photocopies of their credentials
- One passport size Photograph
- Scratch Card(s for verification of O’level results
- Evidence of Payment of Post-UTME/DE non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded printed online screening registration form
FUKashere Post-UTME DE 2018 DETAILS – Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
Mon 6th – Wed 8th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, management And Social Sciences
FUKashere Post-UTME DE 2018 DETAILS – Faculty of Agriculture
Thurs. 9th And Friday 10th August, 2018
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Science
FUKashere Post-UTME DE 2018 DETAILS – Faculty of Science
Mon 13th to Wed 15th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Board Room, Faculty of Science
Faculty of Education
Thurs. 16th And Fri 17th August, 2018
Time: 9:00am Daily
Venue: Board Room, Faculty of Humanities, Management And Social Sciences
FUKashere Post-UTME DE 2018 DETAILS – Procedure for payment and Registration
- Log on to www.fukashere.edu.ng and click on 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening form
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form
- Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable screening fee in favour of the Federal University Kashere through Remita by following the guidelines on the University’s website.