Nigerian Idol 2021 Voting- Nigeria’s premier talent search competition is heating up and naturally, fans are looking for how to vote on Nigerian Idol 2021.
Nigerian Idol Season 6 voting officially opened last night and viewers can votes as much as they want for their preferred contestant.
Voting opens every Sunday during the show (7pm) and closes on Saturday at 7pm – unless there is an extension.
How to vote on Nigerian Idols 2021
There are four ways of voting on Nigerian Idols in 2021: via the official website, mobile website, SMS and the MyDStv and MyGOtv app.
If you wish to vote on Nigerian Idols online, you may use the official website, mobile website or MyDStv/ My GOtv app. These platforms require you to register first in case you haven’t. Voting via SMS does not need registration.
If you are using a laptop or desktop computer (website registration), you need to visit the Nigerian Idols website here, click “Register” and fill your details.
For cellphone/tablet users, the process is the same – visit the official website here and click “Register” before inputting your details.
DStv and GOtv subscribers can register on the MyDStv or MyGOtv app, which they can download from the App Store or Play Store. You will then use your mobile number or email and your DStv Connect password to login. Next, click on “Register” and follow the prompts.
Voting via website
To vote via the website on your laptop or desktop computer, follow these steps:
Visit the official website: HERE
- Click on “Login” and enter your cellphone number in the international format, for instance, +234731234567.
- Enter your password and sign in.
- Choose your preferred contestant.
- Enter the number of votes you wish to cast and click VOTE.
- Voting via the website is capped at 100 votes per user.
Voting via mobile website
In case you wish to vote on Nigerian Idols 2021 via the mobile website, start by visiting the website on your cellphone/tablet.
Follow the same steps as outlined under website voting above. Voting via mobile website is similarly capped at 100 votes per user.
How to vote on Nigerian Idols using MyDStv app
This is how to vote on Nigerian Idols using MyDStv app or MyGOtv app.
- Log into the app using your cellphone number or email address and your Password.
- Click on “Vote” to load the Nigerian Idols voting page on your browser and login/register.
- Enter your cellphone number and password to sign in.
- Select your preferred contestant, enter the number of votes you wish to cast and click “Vote.”
- Note: Votes are allocated based on your subscription package/tier.
Vote limits based on DStv packages
|MyDStv/MyGOtv App (Active subscribers only)
|Compact +/Grande Mais
Voting on Nigerian Idols via SMS
To vote for your preferred contestant via SMS, simply SMS their number to 32053. Free SMSs do not apply and each SMS will cost you N30. Fans can make a maximum of 100 votes.