There is nothing more precious than a son. A son represents the future of your family and your legacy. He will carry on your name, your values and everything you stand for. If you are a mother of sons, then you know how much they mean to you.
You want them to be successful in life, healthy and happy. You want them to make wise decisions and become good men. You want them to see their potential and live up to it. You want them to grow up into honorable men who respect women, their family members and those around them.
If you are a mother of sons, then this article is for you! In this article we will look at some powerful prayers that can help support your son in every area of his life. These prayers are very effective because they come from God’s Word. They have been tested over time by many people all over the world who have seen positive results from using these prayers in their lives.
These prayers will help provide guidance for your son during his childhood years as well as encourage him during his teenage years when he might be struggling with peer pressure or making wrong choices out of ignorance or lack of understanding about what is right vs wrong in society today
Prayer of Protection for My Son
- Father, I pray for my son. I pray that You would help him to see the value of a good education and that he would use it wisely. I pray that You would give him a vision for his life and direction in his career so he will be able to be a blessing to others. I pray that You would give him wisdom and discernment in all of his choices. I pray that Your hand would be upon him now and always. In Jesus’ name, amen
- Father, I pray that you will bless my son with a healthy body, mind and spirit. Lord, I pray that you will protect my son from all evil and harm. Lord, I pray that you will give him your wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Father God, I pray that you will help my son to be able to discern good from evil. Amen
- Lord God Almighty, I pray that You will give my son courage in all his endeavors. Father God, I pray that You will protect my son from evil people and influences. I ask for Your hand of protection to be upon him at all times so that no harm or danger comes near him. I ask for Your grace so that he would always do what is right in Your sight and not fall into sin or temptation. God almighty, please bless my son with wisdom so that he can make wise decisions in life. Amen.
- Dear Lord, today I am praying for my son (son’s name). Please bless him with courage and confidence to pursue his dreams and passions. Help him to be wise in his decisions and choices. Give him wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the world around him. Please help him to be strong in spirit, mind, body and soul; give him the strength to be a man of honor and integrity. Make him a beacon of light in the darkness by shining your light through him. Thank you for your love, guidance and protection over my son at all times. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
- Father, today I pray for my son. Father, I pray that you will bless him with your grace and favor. Amen.
- Father, I pray that you will protect him from the enemy’s attacks. Father, I pray that you will teach him to be a man of God. Amen
- Father, I pray that you will give my son a heart of compassion toward others in need. Father, I pray that you will give my son wisdom and discernment so he will know when to speak or remain silent. Amen
- Father, I pray that you will protect my son from all evil influences and keep him pure in thoughts and actions. Amen.
- Father, I pray that you will teach my son how to honor his mother and father so they can be proud of him as they watch their boy grow up into a fine young man who is ready to serve the Lord when he graduates from college or joins the military as an officer or enlisted man. Amen.
- I pray that the Lord will give my son a sound mind, a heart of wisdom and knowledge, and an understanding spirit in order to walk in the ways of the Lord.
- I pray that he will be given favor in the eyes of the Lord, so that he may be an instrument of righteousness and not sin, so that his heart would be open to receive what God has for him.
- I pray that he will open his heart to receive all the goodness that God has in store for him.
- I pray that his name would be written in heaven (Luke 10:20), because only those whose names are written there will enter into eternal life.
- I pray that my son would grow up to be a man who loves the Lord with all his heart, soul, mind and strength.
- Dear God, Bless my son. Fill him with your light. Let him be a light in this world. Help him to see and be open to new opportunities. Help him to find his own path. Grant him wisdom and discernment as he navigates through this world. Give him health and strength, so that he can serve you well for many years to come, Amen
- Father God, thank You for the gift of my son. He is a special treasure and I love him so much. I pray that You will use him to bless others, and that he will be a blessing to me as well. Amen
- Lord, please protect my son from all harm and evil. Protect him from temptation and keep him pure in his thoughts and actions. Help him to make wise choices and decisions, and guide him towards all that is good in life. Please give him wisdom and understanding to know how to deal with all situations, especially those involving his friends, teachers or other people who may influence his life.
- I pray that You will give my son a strong faith in You so that he can know how important it is to trust in Your promises no matter what happens in this world or any other realm of existence. Amen