He buys you a new phone, he takes you out every weekend but does he really loves you?If a man truly loves you, it is not hard to tell. Aside from him spending money on you, as a lady you will have that feeling down in your spine: that feeling that tells you- He is the one.
However, if you are not getting that goody-goody feeling, there are some ways you can check to know if your boyfriend truly loves you. Check out the 5 signs below.
- He will always support you: It does not matter what you want or what you want to accomplish. If he truly loves you, he will be by your side, supporting you. As long as it’s not something illegal.
- He will stand for you: When a man truly loves you, he will be stand by you during the good and not very good times. When you fall sick, need advice, financial assistance or in any unforeseen situations, he will be right next to you.
- He will always be honest with you: A man that truly loves you will always be honest with you regardless of the situation. He knows that a happy and healthy relationship can not be built on lies or deception.
- He will never cross the line: It’s natural: to have misunderstanding in a relationship. But a good man will quarrel and in that quarreling, he will remain calm, he won’t pour insults on you, hit you or use offensive words on you.
- He won’t make empty promises: A man that truly loves you will make his action speak louder than his words. He won’t make empty promises to you. Whatever he says he does it without you reminding him.