ABUAD 2nd Post-UTME DE 2018 – SEE HOW TO APPLY FOR SCREENING EXERCISE
ABUAD 2nd Post-UTME/DE 2018 – screening requirements, screening date, registration, eligibility, cut-off mark, and cost of application for the 2018/2019 Academic session have been released by the management of the university.
The Cut-off mark is 180. Screening date is August 4th, 2018.
You can get more details below:
All candidates listed in the various categories should be available for the screening exercise on Saturday, 4th August 2018. by 10.00am.
(i) Candidates who chose ABUAD as the first or second choice
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking a change of institution
(iii) Direct Entry candidates
NOTE: International Candidates resident in Nigeria seeking admission into ABUAD are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who scored below 180 national cut-off mark and are seeking admission into Pre-degree and Degree Foundation Programmes at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan.
ABUAD 2nd Post-UTME DE 2018 – SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz:
(i) Print out of 2018 JAMB UTME Result Slip
(ii) Printed Screening Photocard and Application Form (For applicants who applied online)
(iii) Completed Bio-Data Application Form (For applicants who applied manually).
(iv) Copies of the Ordinary Level Result (If Available)
(v) Original copy of Birth Certificate
(vi) Reference Letter from a well-known/reputable public figure to vouchsafe the candidate’s character of good conduct.
(vii) Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
(viii) Evidence of payment – Bank tellers (for applicants who applied manually)
[su_box title=”NOTE” style=”bubbles” box_color=”#f68f0a” title_color=”#ffffff”]THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST OR EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporately and should arrive at the venue at least 30minutes before the exercise commences)[/su_box]
ABUAD 2nd Post-UTME DE 2018 – SCREENING CENTRES
- Ado-Ekiti: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Porthacourt: Elechi Amadi Polytechnics, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt(Former Port-Harcourt Polytechnics)
- Warri: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
- Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
- Enugu: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu.
- Akwa-Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.