Lagos State Government has introduced the Lagos Agripreneurship Programme 2020 (L.A.P.), under its Agriculture-based Youth Empowerment Scheme (Agric-Yes), in furtherance of the vision of training 15,000 youths and women in the various agricultural value chains by the year 2023.
In line with the T.H.E.M.E.S. agenda of the Lagos State Government to ensure Food Security and food self-sufficiency, the Ministry of Agriculture is organizing a one-month training programme to improve capacity, create wealth and employment in the agricultural value chains namely: Poultry, Piggery, Aquaculture and Vegetables for suitably qualified candidates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LAGOS AGRIPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME 2020
- Passion for agriculture
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Satisfactory physical/health condition
- Age ranges between 18-35 years for men and 18-55 years for women
WHERE TO GET LAGOS AGRIPRENEURSHIP PROGRAMME 2020 APPLICATION FORM
Application forms are available free of charge at the following locations:
- Ministry of Agriculture Block 23, Room 009, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
- Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Poka, Epe, Lagos State
- Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority, Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos
- Lagos State Agricultural Inputs Supply Authority, Ojo
- Lagos State Agricultural Inputs Supply Authority, Odogunyan, Ikorodu
- Coconut House, Mowo, Badagry
- Ministry of Agriculture, Area Office, Ajah, Eti-Osa
A specimen of the Application Form for the one-month Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (L.A.P.)#Foragreaterlagos #LASG #Agricyes @followlasg @jidesanwoolu @drobafemihamzat @Abi_Olusanya @argo4life pic.twitter.com/xJRcVuH3Yr
— lagosagric (@lagosagric1) January 3, 2020
Completed forms should be submitted with copies of credentials (including LASRRA Card, Birth Certificate, ID Card, School Documents) to any of the locations listed above on or before Friday, 10th January 2020.
For further enquiries, please call 08023688605 or 08023167496