Want to become so much more on YouTube with your own YouTube channel, here’s how to create your own YouTube channel.
YouTube is the largest video sharing website in the World and attracts a wide expanse of video online content creators. You can share clips with others via a YouTube channel. However before you can begin sharing videos, you must create a YouTube channel.
Creating a YouTube account
The first step to create your own YouTube channel is by creating a YouTube account. To begin, follow these steps:
- Visit the YouTube homepage and click “sign in” button
- Next, if you have a Google account or Gmail account, then simply log into it
- If you do not have a Google account, Skip to the nest section and click”more options” and create a new account
- fill relevant information into the account and then click “Next”
- Now verify your new account and you will come upon the welcome screen
- Now go back to the YouTube homepage and you will be automatically logged in.
- If you are not logged in automatically, click the ‘sign-in” button at the top right-hand corner and the fill the login details again
Create Your Own YouTube Channel
The YouTube channel is up next, and this is how you create it. Remember the YouTube channel is actually an automatic step, it is required as soon as you open a YouTube account.
- First, click the upload button
- Next, confirm your name and display picture, if you would rather remain anonymous, then input the information you wish to use.
- Now read the YouTube terms of service and lastly, click to “create channel” button
and there you go, you have a functioning YouTube channel. You can now post your videos and work your way your dreams and objectives.
Tips when using your newly created YouTube channel
Know your target market
It is a good thing to have a defined goal before creating a YouTube channel so you can know your source materials and know how to approach your video content. In addition, this is important so you know exactly the name for your YouTube channel.
2. Optimize for search
When uploading a video on your Youtube channel, remember to fill the title, description and tags. YouTube has a very serious integration with the search, so you must play your cards properly
3. Stay Consistent
Don’t expect to become a large YouTube channel overnight but by consistently making video uploads from time to time, you can get to your dreams soon.
4. Integrate your channel into your website and social
it is excellent to own a website as well as a YouTube channel. This ensures you have a great place to share your video and talk about it. In addition, utilise your social media accounts properly when sharing your videos as well.
And there you have it, how to create your own YouTube channel.