Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2018 – Here is how to apply for Lagos State Teacher’s Recruitment 2018 in details contained in this article.
The Lagos State Government Recruitment is set to recruit 2,200 teachers in for the Primary and Secondary schools in the State. It will recruit 1,200 teachers for the Primary Schools and 1,200 teachers for the Secondary School.
The Lagos State Government hereby inviting all qualified to visit the Lagos state recruitment portal from 12 am, Friday, 31st August to 12 Midnight, Thursday, September 6th 2018. For more on how to apply, do read on.
Requirements for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2018
There are some basic documents that you must have before you can proceed to the portal to begin the registration. All originals should be scanned and kept in soft copy to be uploaded. This documents includes:
- O level Certificate
- Your Tertiary level certificate
- Birth Certificate or Court Declaration of age
- A national means of Identification ( Voter’s card, international passport or driving license)
Please Note: Applicants must have completed the NYSC programme before applying for the Lagos state Teacher’s Recruitment.
Lagos state teachers recruitment 2018 – Subjects you can apply for through the scheme
Secondary School subjects
- Civic Education
- Guidance & Counseling
- Financial Accounting
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Technology
- Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Basic Science
- Basic Science and Technology
- Civic Education
Qualifications Required for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2018
All applicants must have any of the sections of academic qualifications
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a first degree.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above listed subjects ( i– xviii).
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
How to apply for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2018
Once you have all your documents, from Friday, the 31st, you can begin your registration. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Click on this link to get started
- You will be required to enter your name, phone number, email address and other personal information
- You will have to upload your documents on the portal
- Ensure that all documents and information are appropriately filled.
- Once done, you can now wait to receive further instructions.
Please note: Money is not required by the state for this application and this application must be done online.