How to run 2 WhatsApp accounts on a single smartphone – For many smart device users the joys of having numerous accounts in various platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and so one. In addition, some smartphones give you the additional satisfaction of having double phone numbers. However, do you know you can set up dual WhatsApp accounts right within your same phone?
Yes, you can get a WhatsApp for your Android device as well as your iPhone service.
There are services that offer you access to using a different WhatsApp on your device, but many of them require that you route your device others such ad Parallel Space will require processes that mean a limited version of the WhatsApp.
However the process I will discuss in this article requires only an application, no routing whatsoever is required. This app is called GBWhatsApp made to let you have two WhatsApp accounts in a single phone, receive messages at the same time from these two apps without any interlapping between apps. The GB WhatsApp exists for both your iPhone and Android devices and using them means you do not need to route your device or jailbreak your device as it is known for iPhones.
Using GBWhatsApp gives two WhatsApp accounts in one phone
The GB WhatsApp offers you all the features given by your regular WhatsApp as well as added unique features. With the GB WhatsApp, you can make custom messages and keep track of all your contacts including when they login or log out even when they have switched off there “last seen” feature. With the GB WhatsApp, having two WhatsApps in your phone is a much easier process.
The Limitations seen on your Regular WhatsApp includes:
- Limitation on size of data you can send
- Your inability to copy status of others
- Your limitation of the amount of people you can broadcast messages to
- Character restrictions, group development and many more.
How to run 2 WhatsApp accounts on a single smartphone
With the GBWhatsApp, you have a serious boost on everything you can do, this includes:
- Higher size of media up to 50MB
- Ability to customize WhatsApp with themes that make it so different from your regular whatsapp
- Group names can have up to 35 characters
- You can make broadcast to as much as 500 people at the same time
- You can sent up to 10 images at the same time
- No need for a product key to unlock the app
- Easy customization of notification icon, so messages can be displayed on your home screen.
How to install GBWhatsApp apk on your Android phone?
To begin using two WhatsApps accounts on your phone is so easy, Simply follow the instructions listed below
Installing this GBWhatsApp APK which videos downloaded on your phone is very easy. Simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to settings first and enable access to third party APK in your device, to do so Click on Settings and navigate to “Unknown Sources”
- You will recieve a warning, Click “OK”
- Now download the WhatsApp APK for Android and install the app
- Once you have installed it, you can begin using by activating it in the same manner as your other WhatsApp.
Remember two WhatsApps work with only separate phone numbers, even if one or both phone numbers is in a different phone.Now you can begin using two WhatsApps in your phone
Download the use the GB WhatsApp for iPhone
To begin using two Whatsapps account on your phone, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of the GBWhatsApp for Iphone
- Click on its icon, and then install the Apk
- Now launch and activate the regular way.
I personally enjoy using GBWhatsApp as my business account. With its awesome themes that looks so different from the regular Whatsapp and extra features which can let you customize how the notifications to be seen on your homescreen looks like. Having two WhatsApps accounts in a single phone is indeed refreshing. For someone who wishes to separate work and leisure chats, GBWhatsApp has taken my smart device to the uplifted state.
Feel free to let us know about your experiences with the GBWhatsapps.