WhatsApp is finally getting a dark mode on mobile — but only for Android users for the time being, so iPhone users will have to wait a bit longer.
The dark mode for Whatsapp was released on the 22nd of January 2020. When it was newly released, Android users who signed up for the beta program got the update automatically.
Currently, the beta program has ended but it will be back in while. However, you can download the Beta Version online to enjoy the Whatsapp dark mode.
Advantages of using Whatsapp Dark Mode
- It protects the eyes from harsh light
- It saves battery
- It makes the interface more beautiful.
How To Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode :
- Download the Beta version of Whatsapp any third party website like apkmirror.com
- Click on the three-dotted lines above. Then select settings
- Select chats
- You’ll then find the theme above, click on it and change it from Light to dark.
- After doing that you’ll find your WhatsApp preference in a beautiful dark mode.