Gionee has released its second smartphone of 2020 – Gionee M11. A few days after we saw the Gionee Steel 5, the company comes out with another good budget smartphone. The Gionee M11 features a big 6.3-inch display, dual rear camera, Octa-core processor and 4,000 mAh battery. Keep reading to find out more about the device.
Gionee M11: What it packs in brief
- 6.3 inches IPS LCD display
- 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera
- 13MP Front Camera
- MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- Android 9 Pie (Gionee’s Smart UI)
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- 4,000 mAh battery
The Gionee M11 comes in a slim body and integrated design. The front side of the phone houses the dot notch display with a visible and large chin at the bottom. The phone comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back and an AI Face Unlock.
The Gionee M11 features the all-new 6.3-inch dot notch IPS LCD display with Full HD+ resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio for that super-wide viewing experience. Protecting this display is a 2.5D glass. The display of the Gionee M11 is ideal for watching videos, playing games e.t.c.
Hardware and Software
Powering the Gionee M11 is the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with Octa-core processor which is clocked at 2.0 GHz and built on 16nm. The chip is paired with a 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. For graphics performance, it comes with Mali G71 GPU. You can expand the storage up to 256GB via the microSD slot. The Gionee phone runs on Android 9 Pie with the company’s Smart UI on top.
The back camera setup of the Gionee M11 consists of a 16 MP main sensor and 5 MP secondary sensor. The camera features PDAF Fast Focus software, which helps to capture images/photos in high definition.
For Super Nightscape, there is an f/2.0 aperture and an accurate focus mechanism. You can now capture more details in your photos in low-light conditions. For selfies, the phone comes with a 13 MP AI camera that features an advanced beauty algorithm to help redefine and enhance the outlook of your selfies.
Inside the Gionee M11 is a robust 4,000 mAh battery capacity and supports fast charging technology.
Gionee M11 Price In Nigeria and Availability
The Gionee M11 is available in the market. The price range for the phone is 40,000-43,000.
Gionee M11 Complete Specs:
• Dimension: 157.6 x 76.4 x 9.4
• Weight: 180 grams
• Build: Front glass with a plastic unibody
• SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
• Screen Display: IPS LCD
• Screen Size: 6.3-inch
• Resolution: 1080 x 2340
• Aspect Ratio: 19:9
• Display Protection: 2.5D Glass
• Notch: Dot notch
• Touchscreen: Yes
• Operating System: Android 9 Pie with Gionee Smart UI
• Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22
• CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz processor
• GPU: Mali-G71 GPU
• RAM: 4GB
• Built-in Storage Capacity: 64GB
• Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
• Camera Type: Dual
• Camera Sensor: 16 MP + 5 MP
• Camera Features: –
• Video Resolution: 1080P
• LED Flash: LED flash
• Camera Type: Single
• Camera Sensor(s): 13MP
• Camera Features: –
• Video Resolution: –
• LED Flash: No
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
• USB: microUSB 2.0, USB OTG
• Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
• FM Radio: Yes
• GPS: Yes with A-GPS
• NFC: No
• Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
• 4G Network Bands: LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)
• 3G Network Bands: UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
• 2G Network Bands: GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
• Speed: Yes
• EDGE: Yes
• GPRS: Yes
• Loudspeaker: Yes
• Speaker Location: –
• Sound Enhancement Features: –
• Audio Jack Type: 3.5mm headphone jack
• Battery Capacity: 4,000 mAh
• Wireless Charging: No
• Fast Charging: Yes
• Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass.