Infinix Mobility recently launched the new infinix Hot S4, an exceptional smart device that succeeds the infinix Hot S3.
The infinix Hot S3 was an amazing phone, but the infinix Hot S4 promises to give so much more. Yup, quite unlike its predecessor, the Hot S4 will not have a pro or X version. This is a new development, but the specifications we find in this amazing smartphone shows that it does not need one. And so we dive into the specifications, features, and price of the new Hot S4.
Infinix Hot S4 Key Specs
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 6.26 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 X 1520 pixels
- 3GB + 32GB
- 6GB +64GB Internal memory with an expandable option
- 4,000mAh nonremovable battery
- Quad-core, 1.4Ghz Mediatek Helio P22
- Triple camera (13MP +13MP+8MP) and massive selfie option (32MP)
Infinix Hot S4 Design and Display
The Infinix Hot S4 like its predecessor comes with an IPS LCD touchscreen of about 6.26 inches. As expected, it also features slim bezels and a teardrop notch at the top which encloses the selfie camera.
Unlike previous models, the Hot S4 is made of glass, so we still expect to see how good its protection carries. The rear end of the smartphone carries the same design as previous Infinix Smartphones with the generic Fingerprint sensor, rear camera sensors and LED flash.
Infinix Hot S4 Battery and Camera
The Infinix Hot S4 will be powered by a massive 4,000 nonremovable battery. However, until it is released, we can’t give our veto on its fast charging feature.
On the other hand, the Camera is incredible. The Hot S4 will feature a tripe camera set up in the order; a primary 13MP sensor, secondary 13MP sensor, and an 8MP wide angle camera. To give you extra power in dark environments, you will also have a Quad-LED flash. In addition, the camera supports 1080p at 30fps.
For the Selfie camera, you will have a massive 32MP camera sensor in combination with AI technologic for stunning selfie photos. The selfie camera also supports 1080p for 30fps and can be used for Face Unlock.
Infinix Hot S4 Hardware and Software
The Infinix Hot S4 comes with a four-core Mediateck Helio P22 SoC processor clocking at the speed of 2.0GHz. You also get IMG Power VR GE8320 GPU for extra gaming power.
It is exciting to know that the Hot S4 will be coming with the latest Andriod 9.0 Pie alongside the Infinix XOS honeybee 4.0 to expand our fun.
To crown your delight and give you more to choose from, the Infinix Hot S4 comes in three variants. You can either get a 3GB, 4GB or 6GB RAM feature in combination with 32 or 64GB Internal storage option. Both Internal storage options can equally be expanded up to 128GB.
Infinix Hot S4 Network and Connectivity
However, we probably should not expect 5G just yet. But the Infinix Hot S4 will be coming with 4G LTE connectivity. You should also expect a 3.5mm earphone jack, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth, and many other connectivity options.
Infinix Hot S4 Price and Availability
The Infinix Hot S4 will be available in Red, Blue, and Grey. However, the release date has not been fixed, so we have no idea what the price structure would look like. The Infinix Hot S4 3GB + 32GB is 49, 000 while Infinix Hot Hot s4 6GB +64GB is 64, 500.
Infinix Hot S4 Complete Specifications
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 75.3 x 8.3 mm
- Body Material: Glass
- Weight: N/A
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Type: IPS, LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.26-inches
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 720 x 1520 pixels
- Screen to body ratio: 88%
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- O.S: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: Quad-Core 2.0GHz, MediaTek Helio P22
- GPU: IMG Power VR GE8320
- RAM: 3/4/6 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32/64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128GB (dedicated slot)
- Primary Camera: 13MP (f/2.0 aperture) + 13MP + 8MP (f/2.0 wide angle)
- Front Camera: 32MP AI selfie camera
- Video: Yes, [email protected], [email protected]
- Other features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR, Portrait
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: WCDMA: B1 2100MHz / B8 900 MHz / 1900 MHz / 850 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0
- USB: Yes, MicroUSB 2.0,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes, 3.5mm
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- NFC: No
- Infrared: No
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner, Face ID Fast Charging, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor
- Capacity: 4000mAh, nonremovable
- Type: Li-ion
- Fast Charging: Not available
- OTG Support: No