Imagine becoming the latest homeowner in any part of Nigeria, amazing right? The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) allows you to become an instant landlord with as low as ₦2,000,000 only.
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) is the housing component of the President Muhammadu Buhari Economic Sustainability Plan to deliver affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) will allow you own a home, as an individual or part of a cooperative with as low as ₦2,000,000 only. With the NSHP, you can become a homeowner in any part of Nigeria easily! Beta house, beta life for everybody!
National Social Housing Programme is set to achieve the following objectives:
- Construct 300,000 homes across Nigeria for low income earners.
- Create up to 1.8 million jobs in the Construction Value Chain for Nigerians.
- Increase domestic production of construction materials through economies of scale.
- Increase access to home ownership for low income earners through reduced housing cost & alternative financing options.
Who is eligible/qualifies to own a home on the National Social Housing Programme
To be eligible to own a home, you must fulfil the following criteria when the applications are open:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have a valid national identity card.
- You must then complete your profile by submitting your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for), etc.
- Show a reliable income
How long will it take for me to get an allocation?
Once the land/location as well as the list of beneficiaries for the specific location have been finalised, arrangements for allocation in that location can begin.