A smartphone with as much as 6000mAh battery capacity is more than enough to nullify the need to carry power banks around or worry about power outage for a long period of time. Well, if you want to browse, surf the net, watch movies, play numerous games without duration worries on your phone, Tecno Spark Power is the phone to buy.
Unveiled in India few days ago, TECNO Spark Power is the latest smartphone from Transsion to be added to the Spark series. This device runs on Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. In this article, we explore the Tecno Spark Power specs and price.
- 6.35 inch AMOLED Display, 720 x 1548 pixels (269 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 CPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage
- 13 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear Camera
- 13 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G LTE network
- 6000 mAh Non-Removable Battery
Tecno Spark Power Review: Design and Display
Tecno Spark Power Review: Camera
TECNO Spark Power has a triple rear camera setup featuring a 13MP main sensor with f/2.0 aperture, an 8MP wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro lens which is supported by a quad-LED flash for clear and brighter pictures in low-light conditions. The camera comes equipped with Google Lens software which makes it very easy to identify objects.
It has a 13MP selfie camera with dual-LED flash which comes with AI and provides six different beauty modes.
Tecno Spark Power Review – Hardware and Software
The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie based on HiOS 5.5. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core chipset clocking at a speed of 2.0GHz with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It has a 4GB RAM and a 64GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 256GB via the SD card slot.
Tecno Spark Power Review – Connectivity and Battery
on the connectivity department , this device comes with a dual SIM and it supports dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and a micro USB port.
On the battery side, it has a 6000mAh battery capacity which provides up to 29hours of video playback, 35hrs talk-time, 17hours of gaming and 200hrs of music playback.
TECNO Spark Power Review-Complete Specifications
- Dimension: 158.5 x 75.98 x 9.17 mm
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 198.2g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: 2.5D curd glass AMOLED
- Size: 6.35-inch
- Screen Resolution: 18:9, 720 x 1548 pixels,
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, HiOS 5.5
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22, octa-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 256GB
- Primary: 3MP + 8MP + 2MP (Triple Rear camera: 13MP (primary lens with f/2.0 aperture) +8MP (wide-angle lens) +2MP (macro lens))
- Secondary: 13MP – Dual LED flash
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Network 2G: 4G/LTE, 3G, 2G ( GSM: 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28A/B28B, TDD-LTE: B38/B40/B41)
- 4G: Yes, VoLTE
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, micro USB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: – No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- FM Radio: Yes
- Capacity: 6,000mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: N/A
- OTG Support: Yes
Tecno Spark Power Price and Availability
As at the time this article was written, there was no word on pricing for the Tecno Spark Power.
The Tecno Spark Power is expected to go on sale in December 2019. It will be available for purchase in retail stores, as well as in online retail stores.