All You Need To Know About The Esd Scholarship Program For The Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants 2021/2022
Every day, people have various possibilities through scholarship and award schemes; are you a Nigerian diplomat or civil servant looking for scholarships in Nigeria in 2021? If so, take advantage of this ESD scholarship program that is currently available.
Esd Scholarship Program For The Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants 2021/2022
The full scholarship program for Nigerian diplomats and civil servants at the Estonian School of Diplomacy (Esd) is for a Postgraduate Certificate in International Relations and European Integration.
The scholarship programme for 2021/2022 academic year is offering a scholarship which covers tuition fee and
- Monthly Allowances (450 EUR)
- Accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the studies Cost of Schengen Visa
- The scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
- The person should come from a country eligible for ODA
- Have at least a BA degree
- Have a good command of English
- Is currently employed by their country’s foreign or civil service, and has been working for at least one year etc.
How to Apply For Esd Scholarship Program For Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants 2021/2022
- Application documents can be submitted by using the online scholarship application system.
- Applications must get to ESD by 31st May 2021 latest.
- Skype interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates will be informed by e-mail about their enrolment status latest on 18 June 2021.
- Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on September 10-12, 2021.
For more information interested candidates should visit: [email protected], website: edk.edu.ee, or call Tel. No. +372617951.
add a comment