Requirements and how to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
The Nigerian Customers application is on. Here are the requirements and how to apply for Nigerian customs service recruitment.
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment for 2019 has commenced. The 2019 recruitment exercise was officially announced yesterday and the portal is now open for your application. It was announced by the Comptroller General of Customs (CGC), Col. Hameed Ali (Rtd), at a briefing at the NCS headquarters and was approved by Federal Executive Council (FEC) and is in line with requirements of the Federal Character Commission (FCC).
According to him, the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment will be carried to fill the following categories:
- 800 spaces in the Support Staff for Superintendent Cadre category.
- 2,400 space in the Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre in the General Duty category.
However, according to the Comptroller, over 32,000 persons will be recruited during the exercise before the training and screening exercise.
Eligibility For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
To qualify, you must have the following attributes.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
- Within the age of 18-35 years
- Suffer from no form of physical or mental disability
- Prisoners are excluded from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for male and 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Possess a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman or Secretary of their LGAs. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Have no financial embarrassment of any kind
- Of good conduct with no form of criminal attachments.
- All applicants must pose the following SSCE or NCE or ND, or DEGREE
- If you fail to declare or tender all qualifications and certifications during the exercise, it will not be acceptable afterward.
- You can only submit ONE application. Any subsequent applications will disqualify your application.
- Ensure to submit documents that are required by the Cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre).
Nigerian Customers Service Recruitment Form Fees
According to the Nigerian Customers official, you are not to pay any kind of fees for your application. Beware of fraudulent individuals claiming otherwise. You should also ensure that you do not use any fraudulent documents, else it will lead to prosecution.
Additional requirements for the Nigerian Customs application 2019
Candidates must have:
- A valid and active email address
- An active phone number
- All documents required must be with you
- Documents must match adequately especially with respect to your date of birth.
- Avoid any form of errors when filling out your online application
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- All applicants must visit the Nigeria Customs Service website via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to start the application.
- Select preferred Cadre
- Read and understand the eligibility and requirements
- Next, click “Appy for this Job”
- Read the terms and conditions
- Complete the registration form and click “Create account”
- Now go to your email and click the verification link to confirm your account
- Next, enter all the information required
- Make all necessary Document uploads
- Check and double check your entries
- Read the disclaimer note and confirm your data to lock and finally submit.
Deadline for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment.
Applications will begin from midnight, today the 17th of April and will last for only 3 weeks for all positions
You can click here to get started on your customs service application.
This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!