In this article, we will discuss how to apply for the UK Visa lottery form, the different UK visa types, UK visa fees and the UK Visa application requirements.
For all those who wish to migrate to the UK through the UK Visa Lottery, then this article will be of great help to you. The UK Visa lottery program is open to all kinds of people both students and workers alike.
Requirements for the UK Visa Lottery Form 2018.
- One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- UK application form.
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Letter of invitation from family and friend or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Birth certificate
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Utility bills
- Attached copy of the letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
Types of the UK Visa
Before you begin your application, you should check out the kind of UK Visa you should be applying for, with regards to the UK Visa lottery, the following are relevant.
- Study visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Tourist visa
- Visitor visa
- Business visa
- Farmworker visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomat visa
- Transit Visa
You can visit the UK Visa lottery official website to see more information on these kinds of UK visa lottery.
How to apply for the UK Visa lottery
Application for the lottery is so easy, all you need do is follow these instructions carefully:
- Visit the official website of the UK Visa Lottery by clicking here
- Check the kinds of visa applicants and take note of the requirements as it varies according to the category you are searching for.
- click on the application form
- Now, enter your personal information as accurately as possible. Be careful while doing this as you get only one chance to do so, once you submit the application, you cannot edit it.
- This information includes:
- Choose your evaluation for
- your contact information
- provide all your personal profile
- your language skills
- Personal net worth and make sure you do not under or overestimate it
- Work history
- You will be given a GWF number, this number you should keep very safe.
- In, addition, a date for your application will be sent to your email. This will contain the documents, venue and every detail you should go with.
- Once, you are sure about your data, click to submit your form.
Expectations for the appointment
You will be sent the date, venue and required documents for your appointment. Please ensure you come along with the right documents. Your application will be completed at the centre where your biometrics will be taken and you will be asked to pay the nonrefundable deposit attached to the kind of Visa you are seeking.
Ensure you go there on time to avoid, rebooking your appointment. Once the appointment stage is over, you will receive instructions within the next 3 to 6 working weeks about the success of your visa application.
##Booking your appointment
There are limited locations in the country where you will be asked to do the appointment stage. However, these locations are found in Abuja, Ikeja, Lagos and Victoria Island, Lagos.
The UK Visa lottery is open to all. When you wish to take that trip whether temporarily or permanently, then this should be the opportunity. Feel free to send in your questions.