BBNaija season 5 Prize – Winner of the BBNaija season 5 will get a prize worth of N85million. With the new season of Big Brother Naija making its highly anticipated premiere on July 19th, the winner will be getting N30million cash prize and a total prize worth of N84million.
Here’s the breakdown of the N85million prize worth for BBNaija Season 5 winner
According to the tweet by, the official GOtv account the winner of BBNaija season 4 will be rewarded with a cash prize of N30m.
Winner takes it all
The winner of BBNaija Season 5 will walk away with N85million worth of prizes!!! Yes N85million worth of prizes.
Big Brother Naija Season 5, will premiere on Sunday, 19 July, 2020!
Headline Sponsor @BetwayNigeria
— GOtv Nigeria (@GOtvNg) July 13, 2020
BBNaija season 5 Prize: N85 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown
- The winner will also be presented with a top of the range SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors.
- The winner will also win a trip to Dubai for two
- The winner will also get a trip to Dublin
- The winner will also get a 2 bedroom apartment
- The winner will also get a year’s supply of Pepsi and a branded chiller
- The winner will also get a trip to the UEFA Champions League Finale
- The winner will also get a year’s supply of Indomie noodles, Colgate & Munch it
- The Winner will also get a TV and Premium Fridge from Scanforst
- The winner will also get a brand new Oppo Reno 3 smartphone.
In 2019, Mercy Eke walked away with N60 million worth of prizes
In 2018, Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe walked away with N45 million worth of prizes.
In 2017, Efe Ejeba walked away N25 million cash prize and an automobile valued at N5 million.
BBNaija season 5 will be broadcast live and 24/7 on DStv channel 198 and GOtv Max and Jolli packages on channel 29.