If you’re searching for the best Android phones under 25000 Naira in Nigeria for 2020, Naijmobile.com got you covered.
And you know what’s great about this? About 7 years ago, a Google search for “Best Android Phones Under 25000 naira in Nigeria.” would have returned a list of smartphone with horrible specs, but not in 2020.
As you read on, kindly note that the prices of the phones in this list are subject to change. They may be higher or lower depending on where in Nigeria you’re buying yours and the availability.
The Best Android Phones Under 25000 naira in Nigeria for 2020
1. Itel A11
Itel A11 is on the best android phones under 25K in Nigeria for 2020. The Itel 11 is an affordable smartphone with complete Android features that lets you enjoy a great mobile experience at a reasonably low price.
Itel A11 Key Specs
- Network: GSM / WCDMA
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Display: 4.0 inches,
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.2GHz
- Storage: 8 GB, 512MB RAM
- Camera: 2MP rear, 0.3MP Front
- Features: FM radio, Accelerometer
- Battery Capacity: 1500 mAh
2. Itel A16
The Itel A16 is another good choice if you are on a low budget. This phone is common among students low income earners.
Itel A16 Key Specs
- Android™ 8.1 (Go edition)
- 5.0“ Screen
- 8GB ROM/512MB RAM
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz
- Rear Camera 5MP/ Front Camera 2MP
- 2050mAh Battery
3. Tecno Pop 2
With 16GB memory, the Tecno Pop 2 offers you more space to store your favorite and precious memories. The Tecno Pop 2 is one of the best android phones under 25K in Nigeria for 2020.
Tecno Pop 2 Key Specs
- Display: 5.5-inch
- Processor: 1.3 GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM with 16GB ROM
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (GO edition)
- Main Camera: 5MP rear camera with daul flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with flash
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G/2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery Capacity: 2400mAh battery
- face unlock
4. Fero L100
Fero L100 is one of Fero top recognized Phone as a mid-range device Fero L100 packed trending specifications worthy of recognition.
Fero L100 supports 4G network that’s why it’s regarded as one of the best android phones under N25,000 in Nigeria for 2020.
Fero L100 Key Specs
- Operating System Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Internal Memory : 8GB expandable up to 32GB
- Processor:1.3GHz Quad-core SC9832 processor
- Display Size:5 inch HD 480 x 854 display
- Rear Camera 5MP with flash
- Front Camera 5MP camera with flash
- Supports 4G Network
- Battery: 2350mAh
5. Gionee M6 Mini
Price : N20,000
The Gionee M6 Mini Smartphone delivers everything you’ve come to expect in a phone, at a price that’s more than pocket-friendly.
Gionee M6 Mini Key Specs
- Screen: 5.45-inch HD (Full View Display)
- Memory: 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: 8MP Rear; 5MP Front
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Battery
- OS: Android 8.1 (Go edition)
- Fingerprint ID
- Network: GSM/WCDMA
Itel P15 Price: N24,000
Itel P15 has a massive 4,000 mAh battery. This means that you can operate it much longer and that you need to charge it only occasionally.
Apart from the massive battery, Itel P15 runs on Android 9 pie which makes it one of the trendy phones under 25,000 in Nigeria for 2020.
Itel P15 Key Specs
- 4000mAh Big Battery
- 5.0” HD IPS Screen
- 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM
- Dual Rear Camera (Main Camera 5.0MP)
- Front Camera 5.0MP with Flash
- Fingerprint x Face Unlock
- Android™ 9 Pie (Go edition)
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz
7. Itel A32
A32F is one of the best l Android phones under 25k from the stables of Itel, a brand best for its ultra-affordable smartphones.
Itel A32 Key Specs
- Dual SIM
- 5″ Screen Size
- Android Oreo 8.1 Go Edition
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 5MP + 2MP Camera with Front Flash
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor
- 2050mAh Battery Capacity
8.Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus is one of the best Android phones under 25,000 especially if you are looking for a smartphone from a prestigious global brand.
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow
- 5.0-inch display
- Super fast 4G LTE.
- Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.
9. TECNO F1
Price : 23,000
If you want a smartphone that does much more than just the basics, has a powerful battery, looks fantastic and is equally affordable, then the Tecno F1 is the perfect choice.
- Screen: 5-Inch IPS capacitive LCD (480 x 854 pixels)
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM (microSD up to 32GB)
- Processor: Quad Core Mediatek
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8 (Go)
- Camera: 5MP Back, 2MP Front
- Battery: 2,000mAh Removable
- SIM: Dual
- Network: 3G
10. Itel A33
If you are in the market for an affordable smartphone with fingerprint sensor and decent specs, the Itel A33 is a good choice.
Itel A33 Key Specs
- Screen: 5-Inch IPS (480 X 854)
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM
- CPU: MediaTek MT6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Camera: 5MP Back, 2MP Front
- Battery: 2,200mAhNetwork: 3G
So, there goes our list of best android phones under 25,000 in Nigeria for 2020.More low cost Android phones are available in the market.
However, some cheap Android phones are accused of being too slow, having to short battery life, heating up under usage, and consuming too much data.So, when buying cheap Android phones, you have to be realistic with your expectation. For more options read this: Top 5 Affordable Tecno Phones With Good Camera Quality
Thanks for reading, naijmobile.com
We urge you not to republish a part or whole of this content elsewhere without giving credit to Naijmobile which must contain a backlink. No tiff our contents o. We report to Google and we always win.