TERMS AND CONDITIONS: TECNO CAMON SHOW [CAMON 20 SHORT FILM]
Hello Tfans, here is an opportunity for film makers, content creators, videographers and buzzing cinematographers to show their skills. TECNO is giving rising stars a platform to launch their careers in the TECNO CAMON SHOW (CAMON 20 short film challenge). Interested?
This is how to participate;
- STEP 1: Create a short film (It should be 1 to 3 minutes long) – it could be in the Category of a documentary, comedy skit, biography, fiction or any other fields.
- STEP 2: Submit your entry on social media using hashtag #CAMON20ShortFilm and #TECNOCamonShow
On Facebook, submit your entry as a comment on the CAMON 20 Short Film Pinned post on TECNO Mobile Facebook page and ensure you use the hashtag #CAMON20ShortFilm and #TECNOCamonShow
On Instagram, submit your entry on your page using the hashtag #CAMON20ShortFilm and #TECNOCamonShow.
Note: Your short film should have a closed-ended story with a distinct beginning, middle, and end.
Judges will screen all entries and 20 entries will be Shortlisted and invited for a second phase to create a short film with TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G Device for a chance to win the Grand Prize in the different Award categories.
The best 20 entries to qualify for second phase will be selected by the judges based on (storyline, acting and creativity, originality, pacing, structure, cinematography ability of the film maker to reach an audience etc).
TECNO CAMON SHOW [CAMON 20 SHORT FILM] Phase 2
The top 20 selected will be given the new TECNO CAMON 20 Premier 5G to create a short film with specified guidelines.
With the guidelines, they will make a short film (less than 5 minutes in length). In creating the short film participant is to make a BTS of 1 to 2 minutes in length, which will show them using the CAMON 20 Premier for their production.
- Entry for this phase is to be submitted and uploaded on TECNO Website.
Grand Prize Winners will be selected by TECNO Team with focus on the following award categories;
- Overall Best Short Movie
- Best Cinematographer
- Best Use of CAMON 20 (in creating portrait Low light scenario)
- Best Picture Editor
- Best Story Line
- Best Lightning Design
- Best Art Design
- Viewer’s Choice (This is based on online vote)
The winners will be announced and invited to our office in Lagos to receive award and Cash reward. (Note – If you are selected for the award, you must come to our office in Lagos to claim your reward)
Phase 2 Submission requirements
- Limited to MP4 format, not above 720p (horizontal video)
- The video file size should not exceed 300MB.
- Do not add any watermark.
- Category 1 – Overall Best Short Film [1 million Naira, CAMON 20 Premier, Award plaque]
- Category 2 – Best Use of CAMON 20 [500k, CAMON 20 Premier, Award plaque]
- Category 3 – Best Cinematography [300k, CAMON 20 Premier, Award plaque]
- Category 4 – BEST PICTURE EDITOR [300k, CAMON 20 Premier, Award plaque]
- Category 5 – Best Story Line [300k, CAMON 20 Premier, Award plaque ]
- Category 6 – Best Lightning Designer [250k, CAMON 20 Premier, Award plaque]
- Category 7 – Best Art Design [250k, CAMON 20 Premier, Award plaque ]
- Bonus – Highest Vote Category [100k, CAMON 20 Premier] – Fans Voting
- This activity is open for ONLY Nigerians and Shortlisted winners must be resident in Nigeria
- Your entry must be genuine and must be 100% yours
- TECNO reserves the right to use any submitted entries for online and offline publicity
- TECNO has the right to pick winners at their discretion
- Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
- TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database or details received to any 3rd party except in litigation.
- TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of participant details including participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity, and to disqualify any participant who errs according to the rules of the activity.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity)
- Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.