MTN Pulse Points are points offered to and earned by Pulse users either by migration or by constant buying of data and airtime.
The constant buying of data and airtime is what MTN calls “revenue-generating activities from your main account”
You can easily generate MTN Pulse Points by performing some “revenue-generating activities from your main account”
These selected activities are Purchase/Gifting of:
- Daily Data plans
- Weekly Data plans
- Monthly Data plans
- IG/TikTok Data bundle
- Subscription to Music Time
- Login to myMTN app
- Transfer of Airtime/Data via myMTN app
The more you purchase a data plan and make use of these services, the more your Pulse points accumulate on your MTN SIM.
How To Get Free Data With MTN Points
Your Points are valued as airtime in naira. For instance, N500 for 1.5GB is equivalent to 500points for 1.5GB. Below is the step you need to take if you want to get free data with your MTN points. is
- Dial *406*7# and choose Redeem points
- You will be able to purchase a data bundle with your MTN point.
- You can also dial *131# and select your bundle plan
- And then choose either Allow auto-renew or deactivate
- Proceed by selecting Points as payment type
MTN Pulse Points Facts
- These points expires after a year
- It is equivalent to airtime (Naira): 500points is equals to 500naira.
- It can’t be shared, transfered or used to purchase data for a third party.
- You will not receive Pulse Points if you migrate back to the Pulse tariff.
- You will lose all your Pulse Points once you migrate out of the Pulse tariff.
- You can accumulate your Pulse points and exchange them for free Data
- To check your Pulse Points balance dial *406*7*1#. Pulse is life.