UNIPORT Post UTME 2018 Registration cut-off mark, screening dates, eligibility, application cost, deadline and other relevant details have been announced.
UNIPORT Post UTME 2018 Registration – Key Points:
Cut-off mark is 180
Cost of application is N2000
Deadline for application is July 24th.
Screening begins July 30th – August 4th, 2018. Full details below:
UNIPORT Post UTME 2018 Registration – FULL DETAILS
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
The screening exercise will hold from July 30th to August 4th, 2018.
Schedule of the Screening Exercise is as indicated below:
UNIPORT Post UTME 2018 Registration – SCHEDULE FOR SCREENING
Monday, 30th July, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Humanities
1.00pm – 5.00pm- Law
Tuesday, 31st July, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Medicine & Surgery
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Medicine & Surgery
Wednesday, 1st August, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Science
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Pharmacy
Thursday, 2nd August, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon – Nursing
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Management Sciences
Friday, 3rd August, 2018
8.00am – 12 noon- Engineering
1.00pm – 5.00pm – Education
Saturday, 4th August, 2018
UNIPORT Post UTME 2018 Registration – REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
– Eligible candidates are to visit http://registrationportal.uniport.edu.ng/ input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
– Print out Payment Slip
– Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC,FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
– Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
– Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11thJuly, 2018.
– Complete the Form online as requested.
– Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
– Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
– Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post UTME 2018 Registration – MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
– Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
– Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
– Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
– Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 24th JULY, 2018.
– Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
– PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
– For Technical support services during registration, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
– For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, 24th July, 2018
MRS. DORCAS D. OTTO