You may know her as Niniola, also famously nicknamed as the Queen of Afro-House. This naturally gifted and confident singer-songwriter continues to keeps us dancing with her unique talent in Afro-House;a mixture of afrobeats and house music.
Here are 10 things you probably did not know about the “maradona” crooner:
- Niniola fell in love with music when she was a kid. In secondary school, she was nicknamed the “human radio” because she was fond of singing to her peers during break time.
- She loved dancing and was always the leader during in the cultural dance group in her primary and secondary school.
- She is the elder sister to fellow musician Teni.
- Her first official single was “ibadi” which was produced by Sarz
- American superstar Drake follows her Instagram
- On April 15th 2019 Drake admitted he was one of her her biggest fan and requested for her song “maradona” on a radio show on BBC.
- She is regarded the sexiest female musician in Nigeria
- In a recent interview with HipTv, she revealed one of her favorite food is bread and hot beans
- She was the third runner-up in the MTN Project Fame competition in 2013.
- She is a philanthropist who is involved in a number of projects including a scholarship program known as “Adopt- A Child’s- Education”.