Job At The Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria – The Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria (ICCON) established by ICCON Act 1.12 LFN 2004, requires the services of a responsible, articulate and hardworking person with an impeccable record of achievement to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar/Chief Executive Officer
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Institute.
- The Registrar is also the Secretary to the Governing Council.
- A good first degree in Chemistry with not less than 20 years post qualification experience. Post-graduate qualifications will be added advantage.
- Experience in related Public Administration would be an advantage.
- Candidates exceeding 55 years of age as at the time of this advertisement need not apply.
- Must be ICCON financial member.
- Ability to coordinate regulatory activities on a national/international level.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of applications of information technology with computer appreciation.
Conditions of service as obtainable in the Public Service.
The successful candidate (Registrar) shall hold office for 4 years and the tenure may be renewed for another 4 years after a satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 10 copies of:
- Application letter
- Recent Passport Photo
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) Referee Reports
- Photocopies of Credentials
- One page document of candidate’s vision for ICCON
All applications should be forwarded to the address below:
The Ag, Registrar,
Institute of Chartered Chemists of Nigeria (ICCON),
443 Hebert Macaulay Way (Former WHO Building),
Application Deadline 13th April, 2018.