Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 – The Nigerian Airforce has begun its 2019 recruitment
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment has begun. You can begin your online registration from the 12th of January and the registration will close on the 23rd of Febuary this year.
All candidates who qualify after the online registration will be invited to the Zonal Recruitment exercise scheduled to hold from the 9th of March to the 23rd of March, 2019. All who qualify at the end of the Zonal exercise will be enlisted for the Basic Military Training.
How to apply online for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019
Begin your application by doing the online registration. It’s absolutely free. All you have to do is log on to the Nigerian Airforce Website. You will be required to fill in some information and provide valid email addresses and telephone numbers. If you qualify after this stage, you will receive prompts to present yourself for the Zonal screening phase.
Nigerian Airforce Zonal Recruitment Exercise Centers
All candidates who qualify for the Online registration will report at the following centers within for the Zonal tests between the 9th of March and 23rd of March, 2019.
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Enugu: 553 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Jos: 551 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Eligibility Criteria for the 2019 Nigerian Air force Recruitment Exercise
- Nationality: All Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Age: Applicants must be within the age bracket of 18 and 22 for non-tradesmen/women and 18-25 for tradesmen/womem. If you are applying as drivers, assistant chaplains or assistant imams, then you must be within the age bracket of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single
- Height: The requirement minimum height is 1.66meters (5.4 ft) for males and 1.63 meters (5.3ft) for females
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must meet the medical and employment standards stipulated by the Nigerian Airforce.
Required Documents for the 2019 Airforce Recruitment Excerise
- AttestationForms: Applicants must have their attestation forms signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicant. The military officer must not be below the rank of a Squadron Leader in the Nigerian Army or its equivalent in the Nigerian Navy or the rank of the Assistant Commissioner of Police force. In addition, principals of Government secondary schools, Local Government Chairmen/secretaries may also sign the attestation form. In addition, the signee’s passport photograph and either the photocopy of the national identity card, drivers license, permanent voter’s card or International passport should be attached to the attestation form.
- LGA proof: Applicants must also have their local government indigene certificate which will be used at the Zonal recruitment center and final selection interview exercise.
- Acknowledgment Slip: After completing the application form, you will be requireed to print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
4. Original credentials: You will also present your original credentials at the Zonal recruitment and final selection exercise. These credential should include the following:
a. Two passport photographs which will be signed and stamped by the specified individuals above (attestation section)
b. Photocopies of Birth certificate or age declaration( which should not be less than 4 years ago)
c. photocopies of educational or trade certificates
d. photocopies of Local government Identification
All participants with false or impersonated documents will be instantly disqualified. if this applicant possess the selection exercise and succeeds into the training before detection, he/she will be equally disqualified. These applicants will be handed over to the Police for persecution
Academic Requirments when applying as a non tradesmen/women
a. You must have at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
b.Those applying as drivers should have a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English, trade test certificate and valid driving license.
c. Those applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which will include certificates and medals. d. Those with medical qualifications should possess evidence of registration with relevant professionals bodies and valid practicing licence(s).
Note: All applicants who apply with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teachers’ certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
Requirements for Tradesmen/women:
Read the following requirements carefully and fill the form accordingly.
a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
b. Nursing: RN-RM.
c. Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
d. X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
e. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy.
f. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g. Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental/Preventive/
h. Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i. Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
l. Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
m. Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology/Catechesis.
n. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology/Automobile Engineering and Trade Test in Fitter Machinist.
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Draughtsman/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration
and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Civil Engineering.
s. Statistics: ND Statistics.
t. Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Journalism/ Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology and Management.
w. Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
y. Driver/Mechanic: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and Trade Test certificate, valid driver’s license and practical experience.
z. Communication and Information System: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Info Tech, Computer Science, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
aa. Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB are to present evidence of professional experience which may include Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
ac. Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
ad. Administration/Logistics: ND Business Administration and Management/Purchasing and Supply/Financial Studies.
ae. Legal Clerks: Diploma in Law.
af. Psychology/Sociology/Security Studies: ND Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Intelligence and Security Studies.
ag. Languages: ND French/Mandarin/Russian Language.
ah. Veterinary Assistance: ND Animal Health.