In the wake of US President, Donald Trump announcement that Chloroquine can be used to treat coronavirus, a Nigerian man has taken an unwise decision to keep himself protected.
According to multiple reports, the young man decided to consume in large doses in order to protect himself from COVID-19 but ended up being rushed to the hospital as he was unconscious.
A Nigerian Medical doctor with Twitter handle @aproko_doctor who shared the story, revealed that the man also gave it to his children in huge quantities. @aproko_doctor wrote:
“Breaking News “They just rushed someone into a hospital, he was unconscious “What happened? Went to drink a lot of chloroquine because they said chloroquine cures Coronavirus. Has been giving his kids too
Nigerians, every drug is a poison including chloroquine.Use your head.”
See screenshot of his tweet below: