Recently, the Skye Bank Plc became the Polaris Bank and so check out the new Polaris Bank USSD Code, Polaris Bank Transfer Code, Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge and many more.
The Polaris Bank USSD code alias the Skye Bank USSD code allows you access to your bank account right from your comfort zone, In addition, you do not need an internet connection to get started with this mobile banking feature. You can do so from your comfort zone through the use of the mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
In this article, I will give you comprehensive details about the Polaris Bank USSD code and how you can take advantage of it right from this minute.
Polaris Bank USSD Code
Benefits of using the Polaris (Skye) Bank USSD Code feature
The Polaris (Skye) Bank smart Banking Code is excellent for many banking transactions, here are some of the features of banking via this medium:
- Ability to open a new Polaris ( Skye) Bank account
- You can easily check your must current account Balance with the Polaris Bank USSD code feature
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone to all bank accounts in Nigeria
- The whole process is secured with a special PIN
- You can easily pay your bills conveniently.
- This service runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week
- No need for any internet connection
- This service works excellently on all mobile phones
- You can transfer up to 500,000 Naira per day
- Instant notification after every transaction
How to Sign Up for the Polaris USSD Code banking
To begin using the PolarisMobile, follow the steps below to get registered:
- Dial *833# from the phone number linked to your bank account
- Follow the instructions to enter your Account Number
- Enter your desired 4-digit PIN
Your current account balance will be displayed alongside a welcome message to the *833# Smart Banking. And you are all set!
How To Transfer Money Using Polaris (Skye) USSD Transfer Code
The Polaris (Skye) Bank USSD code can be used in making transfers to other Polaris Bank account numbers as well as other Banks in Nigeria. Here is how you do it:
To transfer to all bank accounts ( other Polaris Bank accounts as well as other banks), follow these steps:
- Dial *833#
- Select 3 ( transfers)
- Select the recipient’s Bank
- Enter Account Number and click ‘send’
- Confirm the Account name that pops up by entering the desired amount
- Enter your 4 digit PIN to authenticate the transaction.
- Enter Amount
- Click Send
Or you can directly transfer funds by dialling *833*Amount*Account number#, then follow the following steps:
- Select the bank of the recipient’s account you wish to make transfers to
- Verify the account name that pops up
- Select which of your accounts, you wish to make these transfers from
- Lastly, provide your PIN to authenticate and complete your transaction.
Note: Polaris (Skye)Bank account to Polaris Bank account, costs10.50 Naira while
Polaris (Skye Bank) to other banks will attract a fee of 52.50 Naira.
How To Check Account Balance Using Polaris Skye Bank USSD
To check your Skye (Polaris) Bank account number, follow the steps below”
- Dial *833*6#
- Follow screen prompts
How to use the Polaris Bank Airtime Recharge
The Polaris Bank USSD code feature also allows you to make airtime recharges seamlessly. You can make airtime recharge for yourself as well as others.
To recharge the phone number linked to your bank account, simply dial *833* Amount# or if you wish to recharge the phones of your friends and loved ones, follow these steps:
- Dial *833*Amount*phonenumber#
- Select Account ( pick which of your bank account you wish to deduct the amount from)
- Select Network
- Enter your PIN to authenticate the transaction
Or you can also buy Airtime using these step below:
- Dial *833#
- Select option 8 on the menu (Airtime top-up) click on send
- Select option 2 for the third party
- Select the account to debit
- Select the Recipient’s Network
- Enter Recipient’s phone number
- Enter Airtime ‘Amount’
- Enter PIN to authenticate the transaction.
Other Polaris Bank USSD Codes
- Open an Account – *833*1#
- Pay Bills – *833*2#
- Hotlist Card – *833*4#
- Pay with Masterpass – *833*7#