SEPLAT GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2018
SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Plc (“SEPLAT”) is a leading indigenous oil and gas exploration and development company with a strategic focus on Nigeria, listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE:SEPL) and Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE:SEPLAT). The company successfully listed in April 2014 in both markets becoming an inspiring benchmark for other companies.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Graduate Jobs
SEPLAT GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2018: Introduction
- The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme.
- The GS will equip participants with the appropriate competencies and provide experiences that will facilitate their integration into a challenging business environment and enable them to unleash their potential in a truly rewarding work environment that we provide.
- Throughout this campaign we aim to provide a world-class candidate experience that will enable us to secure the best talents and enhance our reputation as an ‘employer of choice’.
SEPLAT GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2018: Requirements
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas), Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry, Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA), Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
- Applicants who graduated in 2014 will be considered if they possess a relevant Master’s degree in addition to a Second Class Upper or a First Class Bachelor’s
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- A maximum of two (2) years’ post-NYSC experience for candidates with post-NYSC work experience.
- Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible
Prospective candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Determination to be the best
- Strong passion for excellence
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working
- Strong analytical and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning
SEPLAT GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2018: Method of Application
- Employees should send resumes of candidates who meet the criteria stated above to: [email protected] with the Subject: 2018 Graduate Scheme
- All candidates should provide the following details in their resume:
b. Date of Birth
c. State of Origin
d. Local Government Area
e. Community (If applicable)
f. Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise
g. Education Qualification and Class of Degree
h. NYSC Completion Date
i. Work experience (If applicable)
All applications must be received not later than 15 November, 2017. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Read also: Diamond Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
Please note: all educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.