The Nigerian music industry is really thriving and beginning to break bars both home and abroad with amazing musicians and great style of music.
Nigerians are blessed with a set of amazing musicians who keep them entertained round the clock.
Below is a list of 10 richest and top ranking Nigerian musicians in 2022 based on their net worth, assets and trends so far.
1. Davido (David Adeleke), the Nigerian American artist popularly known as OBO is worth $45million.
2. Wizkid (Ayodeji Balogun), the 31 year old music star has a net worth of $38million.
3. Don jazzy (Collins Michael), a singer, songwriter, entertainer, music producer and record label owner has a net worth of $35million.
4. Burna Boy (Damini Ogulu), one of the biggest and most successful rapper and singer in Africa and Nigeria is worth $17million.
5. Olamide (Olamide Adedeji), the popular 33 year old Nigerian rapper and singer who records both in Yoruba and English is worth $14million.
6. Mr P (Peter okoye) and Rude boy (Paul Okoye), the twin brothers formerly addressed as Psquare before their separation both have a net worth of $13 million.
7. 2Face (Innocent Idibia), the 46 year old musician has a net worth of $ 13million.
8. Phyno (Chibuzor Azubuike), the phenomenal Igbo rapper and singer is worth $12 million.
9. Timaya (Inetimi Timaya), the 41 year old singer/song writer is worth 10.5million USD.
10. Banky W (Olubankole Wellington), the 40 year old musician has a net worth of 9million USD.
Did your fave make it to the list? Leave a comment below.