How to apply for Nigerian Army recruitment 2019 / 2020 – This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for both Trades/Non-Tradesmen and women will commence on 7th October 2019 and end 29 November 2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR Nigerian Army recruitment
Interested candidates are to:
- Apply online at the recruitment portal http://recruitment.army.mil.ng or CLICK HERE
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password
- Complete the application form, submit online and print copy. Then print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate
- Come along to the designated recruitment centers with copies of application and Guarantor form
REQUIREMENTS FOR Nigerian Army recruitment
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess a National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/. One of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- Be between the ages of 18-22 for non-trades men/women while tradesmen/women must be between the age of 18-26 years by 21 December 2019
- Not be less than 1.68 meters tall and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidate respectively
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than the mother tongue is an added advantage.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- There will be Pre-selection computer-based test to be conducted on candidates
- No special centers for recruitments
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin
- Any Candidate who forged or falsified his/her results and discovered even training would be withdrawn.
- Do not give any form of gratification to any persons or group of persons to assist you in the recruitment process
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support line if you are in doubt;0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2019 on the website
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8th December 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and training from 23 December 2019.
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operation