NPower 2018 Updates – 300K people about to be deployed!
NPower 2018 Updates – 300K people about to be deployed! – The Federal Government youth empowerment scheme, Yes, NPowerNG has revealed Thursday this week that about 300,000 applicants will be deployed next week.
This new amazing development was disclosed in a tweet, via the NPower official twitter handle that applicants should expect instructions for this opportunity in a very short while.
According to the tweet, here are the instructions that should be followed:
- Follow all instructions carefully!
- Final selection will be circulated to all accepted applicants from Friday 20th, 2018
- All States are expected to return deployment schedules to NPower on or before Friday August 3, 2018. This therefore means that you must have collected your deployment letters.
- All deployed Beneficiaries will be required to upload on their N-Power portal page their Stamped and Signed Confirmation of Resumption on or before Friday August 10, 2018 in order to qualify for the first stipend to be paid by August 31, 2018.
- Please note that all the successfully on-boarded and deployed final selection volunteers are engaged for a period of 2 years beginning August 1, 2018 to July 31, 2020
Read the latest information on N-Power Physical Verification Exercise here
This information was also confirmed in a press release by the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande.
According to Laulu Akande, apart from the 200,000 existing beneficiaries, 500, 000 unemployed Nigerian graduates will by August be beneficiaries of the scheme as part of the administration’s National Social Investment. He also said that this scheme will benefit every Nigerian not minding the area, state or background of the individual.