Jamb 2019 Registration Date and all You Need To Know
Jamb 2019 Registration Date and registration has been released. Sales of Jamb 2019 forms begin on the 10th of January 2019, and the official date for the exam is 16th of March, 2019. Read on to find more details about Jamb 2019/2020.
This article will give details about Jamb 2019 form, Jamb CT Examination, Jamb Exam date and centers creating your Jamb profile, Jamb caps and making corrections in Jamb website.
Read also Download JAMB Brochure 2019 for all Courses, Faculties and Institution
Important details about Jamb 2019 Registration Date:
1. Deadline for sale of Jamb Registration form is 21st of February 2019.
2. Any candidate with biometric challenges will only be allowed to register and schedule exams at Jamb Headquarters in Abuja. So try as much as possible to make an accurate registration through the right channels to avoid being shipped to Abuja.
3. CBT centers will collect through their bank accounts a separate N700 for this exercise from all candidates after you have received a notification about the center
4. Only Jamb offices nationwide are allowed to register you for Jam this year, do not patronize cyber cafe operators. Check the list of 718 accredited centers in the country on Jamb website.
Preparations Before 2019 Jamb Registration
Begin your application by checking out the 2019 Jamb Brochure to ensure that your intended courses will be accepted by the University, or instruction of interest. The 2019 Jamb Syllabus will also help you prepare adequately for your 2019 UTME subjects.
Also, be sure to get the 2019 Jamn CBT practice software to help you become familiar with the Jamb environment before the examination proper. Remember to train properly using the jamb CBT agents and training centers put off by numerous schools nationwide.
Jamb has also made preparations for students with special needs such as those with visual impairments. The board is considering some new tech to allow these students to have their exams in peace.
Jamb Cost of Form and Registration deadline
As said earlier the registration will begin today, the 10th of January and last for six weeks until the 21st of February, 2019. Students are advised to ensure that they register on time and appropriately. The cost requirements include:
- Cost of Registration. PIN: #3,500
- Compulsory Reading Text: #500
- Service Charge for Regn: #700
How to apply for Jamb 2019-Step by Step guidelines
Step 1 – Set up your Jamb Profile
- You must use a unique cell ( mobile) number that is applicable only to you. No other person can use it for his/her registration.
- To begin sending in this order:
Surname, First-Name, Middle-Name (if any) by text (SMS) ( should be a maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters) 55019 e.g. Tina Fashola Ayomide (Surname and ﬁrst name are mandatory) to 55019.
- After this, a profile code of about ten characters will be sent back to your phone number.
If you lose your Jamb Profile code or wish to correct a mistake in a name
- To correct a mistake in your name send CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number
- To retrieve a lost Proﬁle Code, send RESEND to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile number.
Read also The newly released MyDStv app – Everything you need to know
Step 2: get your Jamb ePIN selling points
There are different outlets all over Nigeria where you can procure your Jamb ePIN. They include:
- Four Mobile Money operators including Packway Projects (Readycash), e-Tranzact (Pocket moni), TEASypay and Paga
- Two Microfinance banks, Regent MFB (Abuja) and FUD MFB (Dutse)
- Online platforms: Interswitch (Quickteller) and Systems specs (Remita)
- POS: Citiserve
- ATMS of Banks or inside the banks: Sterling, Union, Unity, Zenith, First Bank, FCMB, Fidelity, Access, Ecobank and NIPOST
- Nigerian Embassies in Accra, London, Contonou, Addis Ababa, Jeddah, Abidjan, Buea, and Johannesburg.
Step 3 eSelling points will perform the following for you:
- Collect your Profile Code from your phone
- Collect payment and then send the ePIN via SMS to your phone
- Issue Evidence of payment
- Facilitate PoS payment, if necessary
- Collect Center Service fees as requested by CTB centers
Step 4: How to Pay/ePIN for registration
A. Paying through banks including Microfinance banks:
- Present your Profile core and then pay by cash or card. ePIN will be delivered to your mobile number
B. Payment through POS
- You can get this at Jamb CB centers or Jamb State offices and some other accredited Jamb centers. Present Profile come and pay by card. ePIN will be delivered to your mobile number.
C. Payment through mobile money operators
- You can use this at CBT centers: present profile code, pay by cash and ePIN will be delivered to your mobile number
D. Paying through the ATM
- Remember only use ATMs owned by participating banks and this platform will be listed on their Quickteller (Interswitch) section.
- Select Bill payment and then pick JAMB
- Enter your profile code and click pay
- ePIN will be sent to your mobile number
E. Online via Jamb website
- Go to jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2019 Application Document
- Select payment method (Remita or Interswitich)
- Make payment
- ePIN will be sent to your mobile number
F. Pay using USSDs
- Dial *565*6*55019#
- Enter Proﬁle Code
- Select the bank and follow the prompts to complete payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
If ePIN is lost after payment, then:
- Send UTMEPIN or DEPIN to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number. This ePIN will be sent to your unique number.
- Once you have made your payment successfully, you should move to a Jamb Accredited CBT center nearest to you to complete your registration:
Step 5: Completing your registration at the accredited JAMB CBT centers:
Present your ePIN at the JamB accredited CBT center nearest to you to complete your registration. Ensure you use this accredited centers to avoid being shipped to Abuja to write your exams.
At the center, you will pay only N700 service charge
- Provide Biodata which includes your email address, State of Origin, Local Government, Date of Birth and others
- Fill out the list of programmes and instituitions9 make sure you have checked the Jam 2019 brochure first)
- Provide qualifications with grades and dates
- Upload your O level or A level documents. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply them as soon as possible because there can be no recommendations for you until then.
- For Direct entry candidates, provide your previous jamb registration number used in previous institutional certificates
- Enter UTME subjects and choice of exam town for Mock exam and actual exam date
- You will be snapped a photograph at the center
- Ensure that your entire ten fingers are biometrically captured
- Review entries and make sure they are correct
- print reg slip using your biometric authentication
- Collect your reading text and Jamb CD
Novels for Jamb 2019
This year candidates will pay about N500 for their reading text which is supplied in the cost section above. The names of the texts include ” The Last Days at Forcados High School” and “Sweet Sixteen.”
And there you have it, everything you need for 2019 Jamb Registration guidelines. Feel free to place your questions below; let us help you find answers and address your issues.