Vacancy At Visa For Director, Corporate Communications – Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
They offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director, Corporate Communications
Job Type: Full-time
- This is a key role within SSA CR organization, advancing Visa’s business interests across West Africa via the deployment of effective internal and external communications.
- He/she will actively contribute to the overall development of the Regional CEMEA CR function and agenda.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Proactively create and execute efficient and timely communications strategies that align to and support the regional business development priorities
- Raise awareness of the company and improve its corporate reputation among critical audiences in each market as measured by media coverage, message pull-through and, where possible, perception audits.
- Build and grow new external partnerships in line with our global Social Impact/SCR agenda.
- Build and implement product communications plans, with a particular focus on digital payments and innovation
- Effectively manage a regional team (if/where available), agency suppliers and coach them to excellence. Set goals for self, the team and the agency team to deliver against the CR strategy.
- Develop effective integrated communication’s programs joint with the marketing teams on major projects.
- Participate as a key advisor on effective regional employee engagement programs.
- Operate as a flexible team member within the wider SSA communications team
- Build and maintain a relationship with key media outlets across West Africa, in accordance with CR strategy and protocols with a particular focus on Tier1 outlets. Become a key contributor to crisis/issues management in market/regions of responsibility.
- Participate actively as a core member of the CEMEA CR team and advocate to the West Africa leadership teams the overall communications agenda and function priorities. Ensure CR plays an active role in shaping the business agenda locally.
- 10-15 years experience in communications or a related field, preferably with global organizations
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Both in-house and agency experience preferred
- BA degree or equivalent in a related subject
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply